Like so many other of the major cryptocurrencies in the market, the price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year. Some cryptocurrency market observers have remained skeptical due in large part to the price of Bitcoin and other significant cryptocurrencies trading volumes and volatility, one minute the price is up and the next minute, it’s crashing down in scales rarely witnessed with any other global asset that can see investors making large gains but also huge losses.
However, the predictions for Ethereum this year are rather compelling and worth investigating further, that is if you are visualizing the long-term growth and yield of the Ethereum token.
Price predictions for Ethereum are;
- That the price to reach the mark of $2500 by the end of 2018 and looks set to increase further by 2019 and 2020 for the following reasons:
- More and more platforms are using the Ethereum as a means of trading
- The increased use of smart of smart contracts by Ethereum
- The decentralisation of cloud computing. These are factors that will boost the value of Ethereum which in turns escalates the price and growth in the cryptocurrency market overall. Due to the following properties, Ethereum is looking likely to increase in value because more consumers and platforms are using the ethereum token.
- It will solidify its position as the second most valuable and used cryptocurrency token in the world. This consistency of the Ethereum token (Ether) will appreciate well into the future. So, if you are willing to invest into cryptocurrency for the long-term benefit, then Ethereum is the toted as one of the best in the market. General market predictions based on factors such as demand, problem-solving, institutional uptake and scalability expect that by 2019, the ethereum price will be around 14,000$ increasing 31,000$ by the year 2020.
- Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. Entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, bankers and financial houses are looking for stability and safer trading conditions, and Ethereum is offering that security. Experts are forecasting great things for ethereum primarily due to the confidence of the token in the market.
The demand, current /future supply, and application of the Ethereum token have given it leverage over other coins and token in the market.
It remains difficult to make predictions on the cryptocurrency market due to a lot of doubts and uncertainties surrounding taxation, regulation as well as significant issues such as the viability of some tokens in the market, to name but a few. If we merely, however, look the ethereum price and growth as a gauge on how well it did in 2017, then it would be fair to say that Ethereum is is undoubtedly a front-runner.